Paper & Newsprint

Hill Country Recycling accepts old magazines, old newspapers (ONP), office paper, old telephone books, and residential mixed paper (RMP). Paper suitable for recycling is called "scrap paper," often used to produce molded pulp packaging.
Hill Country Recycling bales paper and does not offer shredding. If you have any further questions please contact us.